This document provides information regarding who we are, to what end we use your personal data, how we use it, with whom we share it, including how you can contact us and exercise your rights. We respect your privacy and appreciate the trust deposited in us.
In this document, “we” refers to Shanthar, which collects and processes your personal data. For questions related with processing of your personal data you should contact us through the email address:
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
This website collects data with the purpose of managing your communication with us, the acquisition of products or services through the website and for sending newsletters with information on courses and activities we provide. You are asked for explicit consent to use your data for the purposes indicated at the time we obtain it. You can cancel your subscription at any time using the link indicated at the end of every newsletter or by contacting directly our services using the email mentioned above.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We respect our website user’s privacy, so any supplied information will be used to provide the requested service and processed strictly in an effort to improve our service.
For processing your orders and for any eventual contacts requesting information or clarification of doubts we need you to supply your name, email, phone and address. Providing your NIF is optional. To avoid fraud, we also collect your IP address at the moment of your order.
SAFETY OF DATA PROCESSING
We are aware of the user´s permanent concern about privacy. Therefore, we take all precautions to ensure its security. For our website registered users, personal information is protected by a password previously chosen. To access your account you need to use your access credentials.
We advise you not to share those with anyone. Access to your data by third parties to whom you have given your access credentials is your sole responsibility.
Personal data supplied in the context of online orders in our website is protected through the security technology named SSL.
We must inform (according to art. 10.º n.º 4 of the Data Protection Law) that, regardless of all security measures we implemented, the open nature of internet means that your personal data may circulate without any security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS (UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)
It is not our intention to collect personal data of minors. In case any minor wishes to access our site and/or acquire any of our site´s provided products/services, that action should be supervised by their parents or legal guardians.
We operate under the premise that data collected by our website is truthful and supplied by able and responsible adults. Parents or legal guardians of minors wishing to delete the minor’s personal data from our database and cancel any eventual commercial transactions should contact us through the above indicated email.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website may contain links to websites of third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies. If you follow a link to one of these websites, please read carefully their privacy policies before supplying any personal information. We do not take any responsibility for the contents or policy of third parties websites.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GIVE TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your privacy is important to us and for that reason we will not sell your data to third parties.
Your personal data may be processed by companies we subcontracted, which manage the web page, electronic mail, shipping orders and problem solving. For example, if you have problems using our site we may have to inform our external technical support, or if problems arise during shipping of any product, we will have to share some of your personal data with the shipping company.
However, we seek to ensure that our technical and service partners keep your data secure, so we only supply the necessary information for the purpose of the service in question. Your data are processed within the European Union space.
To prevent fraud or criminal activities we may be forced to supply information on our clients to certain authorities if criminal activity is suspected.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, BLOCKING AND DELETION
We guarantee data access, rectification and erasure to data owners. Users can also alter the subscription of our newsletter and request removal of all of their data from the database. Users can exercise this right by reaching us through the email indicated above.
Your requests will be dealt with particular care and you may be asked to present proof of your identity in order to ensure that personal data is only shared with the owner of the data.
Please be aware that in certain cases (due to legal requirements, for example) your request may not be satisfied immediately. In any case, you will be informed of any measures taken to that end.
You also have the right to present a complaint to the National Committee of Data Protection.
WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHAT KIND WE USE
Cookies are files containing a small amount of information and are saved in your browser or hard disk of your computer.
HOW CAN YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
Please note that disabling cookies may influence the correct functioning of certain website´s functions or prevent access to certain pages. For example, you may not be able to go through online purchasing.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
We reserve the right to change Privacy and Cookies Policies at any time. Users must periodically check this page for possible modifications.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The here presented Terms and Conditions aim to make available to the Costumer all the needed information about ordering, purchasing, paying and delivering of online orders from the website www.shanthar.com.
2. The Costumer places its orders by adding to the shopping cart the product, or products, to be bought by selecting the option “buy”.
3. Prices displayed during the ordering process are the current prices, and can be altered at any time, although this will not affect the orders already being processed.
4. To validate the order, the Costumer must complete the requested information and choose the options available during the ordering process (name, NIF, deliver address, billing address, payment method).
5. By completing the order the Costumer automatically accepts the prices and product description and agrees with the Terms and Conditions.
6. Product availability is subject to the existing stock. If the product is not available, Shanthar commits to informing the Costumer as soon as possible.
7. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the Costumer.
8. The following payment methods are available for the Costumer:
9. The Costumer will pay a lump sum corresponding to the value of the ordered products and/or services, which will include costs of handling the order and delivery.
10. We try to guarantee full confidentiality and safety of data supplied through the internet.
11. Shanthar is committed to deliver the orders as soon as possible
12. Orders cannot be delivered to Apartados
Last update: 13 March 2020